- We will comply with the state ordinance and use face coverings. The entire VEDA building is enforcing this rule as well. Please bring your own.
- Temperature scans will be done at the door.
- Dancers will either sanitize or wash hands with soap and water (your choice) after temperature scans.
- Street shoes and personal belongings will be left spread out in the lobby.
- Our lobby will be closed.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for NSF if the account is not brought up to date by the 15th of the following month.
- No refunds for classes dropped after October 4th. Please notify either Kris or Heidi.
- Classes with 6 students or less will either be cancelled or charged the full price rate at the instructor's discretion. (Updated July 2018)
- Each family is required (by the DVD company) to pre-purchase a recital DVD in order to continue this service. The $40.00 DVD fee will be collected at ticket sales instead of
registration. (Updated August 2020) Families may purchase more than one DVD as the recital nears and line-ups are released. DVD's will be delivered to Sole Expressions. An
email will be sent out notifying families when the DVD's may be picked up.
- We ask that our students come to class dressed in proper dance attire, no jeans or regular school clothing (tights, leotards, appropriate footwear, etc.). Tank tops/t shirts and jazz
pants/leggins/capris are allowed, if they are snug fitting. It is important to be able to see each student’s legs, feet and arms for proper form and placement. Please also purchase leather or canvas
dance shoes for your dancer. These may be puchased through our online store by visiting the online store
tab. The passcode is expressions4you. If a child continually comes to class without shoes or appropriate dance attire, they will be asked to sit and watch class, rather than
- Hair must be secured off of face and wear little to no jewelry for your safety.
Food and Drink
- We ask that food and drink be left in the lobby area, with the exception of water bottles.
- Dancers are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of their own trash.
- No gum chewing during class.
- We are not responsible for supervised or unsupervised children who choose to leave our facility. No student is allowed to cross the highway for any reason.
- The lobby will be closed. (Updated August 2020)
- Sutdents in the lobby must following social distancing and masking rules.
- Sole Expressions is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
- Persons responsible for falsely pulling fire alarms will be held accountable for associated fees.
- Should Viroqua or Westby Public Schools close, dismiss early, or cancel after school activities for any weather related reason, there will be no dance classes held on that day. If there is more than one weather related cancellation of the
same class in a month, we will schedule a make-up day.
- Sole Expressions offers plenty of parking in the main lot. Please be aware that this parking lot is also used by the other tenants in the building, so we ask that children are carefully
supervised in and around this area. Families may enter our entrance on the North side of the building, where our facility is located. The alternate entrances are for other businesses in the
- Our website will contain all of the pertinent information for much of the year. Please take time to navigate through the site, as this will be the best resource for information. Due to the
ever changing COVID situation, please sign up for Remind.
- We strongly encourage each family to provide a current email address, for specific messages or updates.
- Of course we want our families to feel free to contact us whenever they need, so on our contact page you will find our dance email addresses, and we will try to get back to you
promptly. Please also know that we are school teachers, so we are unavailable to answer phone calls or emails during school hours. We know questions and concerns come up, especially around recital
time, so please do not hesitate to ask!