- We will comply with local school districts and the VEDA building in regard to the use of face coverings.
- Dancers will either sanitize or wash hands with soap and water (your choice) upon entering the building.
- Our lobby will remain closed.
- All tuition will be paid by EFT. (Updated June 2021)
- A $15.00 registration fee is required per dancer. This includes a t-shirt. (Updated June 2021)
- There will be a $25.00 charge for NSF if the account is not brought up to date by the 15th of the following month.
- No refunds for classes dropped after October 1st. Please print the drop form and return it to your instructor prior to October
- Classes with 6 students or less will either be cancelled or charged the full price rate at the instructor's discretion. (Updated July 2018)
- Please use Add Form to add a class(es).
- Please use Drop Form to drop a class(es). Fees apply.
- Senior spotlights are not required, but are an opportunity for each dancer to showcase themselves, the skills they have acquired, and their choreography style.
- To be eligible, dancers must have danced with Sole Expressions at least half of their high school career.
- Dances must be approved by at least two teachers prior to programs being printed.
- Each family is required (by the DVD company) to pre-purchase a recital DVD in order to continue this service. The $40.00 DVD fee will be collected via EFT over 8 months, $5.00 per
month. Families may purchase more than one DVD as the recital nears and line-ups are released. DVD's will be delivered to Sole Expressions. An email will be sent out notifying
families when the DVD's may be picked up.
- We ask that our students come to class dressed in proper dance attire, no jeans or regular school clothing (tights, leotards, appropriate footwear, etc.). Tank tops/t shirts and jazz
pants/leggings/capris are allowed, if they are snug fitting. It is important to be able to see each student’s legs, feet and arms for proper form and placement. Please also purchase leather or canvas
dance shoes for your dancer. These may be puchased through our online store by visiting the online store
tab. The passcode is expressions4you. If a child continually comes to class without shoes or appropriate dance attire, they will be asked to sit and watch class, rather than
- Hair must be secured off of face and wear little to no jewelry for your safety.
- Caramel jazz shoes, ballet pink ballet shoes, and black tap shoes will be required for the spring recital. An additional pair of hip hop shoes may be required for the recital.
(Updated June 2021)
Food and Drink
- We ask that food and drink be left in the lobby area, with the exception of water bottles.
- Dancers are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of their own trash.
- No gum chewing during class.
- We are not responsible for supervised or unsupervised children who choose to leave our facility. No student is allowed to cross the highway for any reason.
- The lobby will remain closed.
- Sole Expressions is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
- Persons responsible for falsely pulling fire alarms will be held accountable for associated fees.
- Should Viroqua or Westby Public Schools close, dismiss early, or cancel after school activities for any weather related reason, there will be no dance classes held on that day. If there is more than one weather related cancellation of the
same class in a month, we will schedule a make-up day.
- Sole Expressions offers plenty of parking in the main lot. Please be aware that this parking lot is also used by the other tenants in the building, so we ask that children are carefully
supervised in and around this area. Families may enter our entrance on the North side of the building, where our facility is located. The alternate entrances are for other businesses in the
- Our website will contain all of the pertinent information for much of the year. Please take time to navigate through the site, as this will be the best resource for information.
- Please sign up for Remind.
- We strongly encourage each family to provide a current email address, for specific messages or updates.
- Of course we want our families to feel free to contact us whenever they need, so on our contact page you will find our dance email addresses, and we will try to get back to you
promptly. Please also know that we are school teachers, so we are unavailable to answer phone calls or emails during school hours. We know questions and concerns come up, especially around recital
time, so please do not hesitate to ask! Please allow 48 hours for a response.