- There will be a $25.00 charge for NSF if the account is not brought up to date by the 15th of the following month.
- See Drop Form for associated fees.
- Classes with 6 students or less will either be canceled or charged the full price rate at the instructor's discretion. (Updated July 2018)
- Please use Add Form to add a class(es).
- Please use Drop Form to drop a class(es). Fees apply.
- There is a $25.00 fee for a levels test request.
- Each family is required (by the DVD company) to pre-purchase a recital DVD in order to continue this service. Families may purchase more than one DVD as the recital nears and line-ups are
released. DVD's will be delivered to Sole Expressions. An email will be sent out notifying families when the DVD's may be picked up.
- We ask that our students come to class dressed in proper dance attire, no jeans or regular school clothing (tights, leotards, appropriate footwear, etc.). Tank tops/t shirts and jazz pants are
allowed, if they are snug fitting. It is important to be able to see each student’s legs, feet and arms for proper form and placement. Please also purchase leather dance shoes for your dancer. These
may be puchased through our online store by visiting the online store tab. The passcode is expressions4you. If a child continually
comes to class without shoes or appropriate dance attire, they will be asked to sit and watch class, rather than participate.
- Hair must be secured off of face and wear little to no jewelry for your safety.
Food and Drink
- We ask that food and drink be left in the lobby area, with the exception of water bottles.
- Dancers are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of their own trash.
- No gum chewing during class.
- To gain the most out of your dance experience, regular class attendance is necessary. As a courtesy to the rest of the class, please avoid being tardy or having to leave early. We know that there
are circumstances that may hinder coming to class, however, students that miss 5 or more unexcused classes throughout the dance season will not be allowed to participate in our
spring recital. There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- Senior spotlights are not required, but are an opportunity for each dancer to showcase themselves, the skills they have acquired, and their choreography style.
- To be eligible, dancers must have danced with Sole Expressions at least half of their high school career.
- Dances must be approved by at least two teachers prior to programs being printed.
- Students and siblings in the dance program must be supervised while waiting for classes. The teachers will be in the classrooms teaching, not supervising outside of the classroom. Children are
not allowed to run through the dance space/lobby as this disrupts the classes being held, as well as the other families waiting respectfully. Students may enter the classroom when the teacher opens
the door to begin class.
- We are not responsible for supervised or unsupervised children who choose to leave our facility. No student is allowed to cross the highway for any reason.
- Sole Expressions is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
- Persons responsible for falsely pulling fire alarms will be held accountable for associated fees.
- Should Viroqua or Westby Public Schools close, dismiss early, or cancel after school activities for any reason, there will be no dance classes
held on that day. If there is more than one weather related cancellation of the same class in a month, we will schedule a make-up day. Most updates will be on the local news and
radio stations. You may also check our website for the most up to date information.
- Sole Expressions offers plenty of parking in the main lot. Please be aware that this parking lot is also used by the other tenants in the building, so we ask that children are carefully
supervised in and around this area. Families may enter our entrance on the North side of the building, where our facility is located. The alternate entrances are for other businesses in the
- Our website will contain all of the pertinent information for much of the year. Please take time to navigate through the site, as this will be the best resource for information.
- We strongly encourage each family to provide a current email address, for specific messages or updates.
- Of course we want our families to feel free to contact us whenever they need, so on our contact page you will find our dance email addresses, and we will try to get back to you
promptly. Please also know that we are school teachers, so we are unavailable to answer phone calls or emails during school hours. We know questions and concerns come up, especially around recital
time, so please do not hesitate to ask!